We often get asked ‘why Africa’ and our answer is simple: We’ve seen first-hand in the Middle East how impactful strong data visibility and communication can create an atmosphere where investors and developers connect, meet and make things happen.
It’s time to take this knowledge and experience into the next emerging market; Africa. It’s an opportunity to support the growth of the economy and both local and international businesses looking to maximise the openings it’s bringing and will continue to bring.
Over two decades we’ve been building and developing forecasting methodologies, databases to identify opportunities and tools to support insights into emerging markets.
How we can help you grow your business in Africa
We always begin by understanding you, your business and your growth plans. This helps us to direct you to the most relevant parts of our solution and demonstrate how it can help find solutions to your pain points, in order to help support your growth strategy.
Our solution really is flexible and can be tailor-made to suit your requirements. Here are just some of the ways we can help you grow your business in Africa:
- Lead generation. Giving you access to thousands of trusted and validated phone numbers and emails for companies and people in Africa.
- Extended information on every listed company in all 49 mainland African countries, including government and ministries.
- Individual market information. Break it down by country and by region.
- Forecasting on a variety of sectors up until 2050, based on historical data. Want to know what the population will be in East Africa by 2050? We can tell you. How about an overview of infrastructure requirements based on this population? We’ve already got this. Or maybe there’s something more specific you need? We’ve probably got this too.
- Unique and intelligent algorithms. We have a team of experts working with strong artificial intelligence to produce trusted insights that give you the information you need to help you make informed business decisions.
- On-the-ground research team are continuously contacting companies and people to validate data to ensure you have the right information at your fingertips.
- Connections. Find out who’s connected to who through our impressive networking tool and established solid business leads.