Job Description / Role
- Develop, implement and own partner-centric business development and market growth strategy for ABiQ’s business globally; ensuring consistent growth in revenue and subscribers
- Ideally passionate about the data and analytics industry. Able to understand our products and the potential value they bring to clients;
- B2B sales experience (with at least 3 years proven track record of consistently closing deals and achieving set KPI’s)
- Cultivate deep relationships with senior management Business Unit Head and C-level to identify new opportunities and obtain support for partnership execution
- Proactively provide smart client research and industry-specific information
- Pipeline and Revenue management/forecasting on a regular basis (weekly, monthly and quarterly)
- Effectively collaborate with internal and external customers on business-related support activities,
- Act as a Brand Ambassador and represent ABiQ at community events and other business-related meetings, promoting the company products and services
The ideal candidate will be an exceptionally dynamic and driven individual with an autonomous, effective approach to business development and partner management. They would also be focused on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving; breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items.
Other Requirements Include
- Proven track record of Business Development and Partner Management experience, ideally within a Digital Content/Technology, Information Service Provider
- Strong communication skills with a partner-centric approach to business development and ability to influence and articulate a value proposition based on client understanding of the business
- A proven track record of structuring and managing complex negotiations to successful closure and execution
- Excellent analytical skills with a solid understanding of revenue forecasting
- Fluent in English oral and written form, other languages would be advantageous
- Microsoft Office Applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience in using CRM systems such as Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.
- Ability to travel regionally and internationally
ABiQ tracks business opportunities and supply chain activities in African markets and delivers trusted and transparent data for global foreign investment. We develop clever algorithms to analyse and forecast Africa’s growth rate and identify areas of opportunity for businesses to thrive. We also have a solid team of on-the-ground researchers sourcing and validating trusted data.
- Online validated and reliable market intelligence;
- Unique and intelligent market forecasts;
- Timely and accurate activity updates;
- Supply and demand market balance insight
- Transparency, competition, and access to info
- Knowledge of who is behind businesses and relations with other regional businesses in the region
- Accurate up-to-date contact information of all business organisations and people
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job role mentioned in the subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.