ABiQ outlines the benefits of business intelligence for SMEs in the UAE. SMEs can easily obtain hard-to-find verified contact details, including phone numbers and email addresses. Businesses can identify industry trends early. This helps them stay ahead of their competitors.
ABiQ outlines the benefits of business intelligence for SMEs in the UAE.
Previously, business intelligence was largely used by big businesses to help them make informed business decisions and to identify their target market. Smaller businesses are now making more use of business intelligence for the very same reason, only at a slightly smaller scale. Modern business intelligence platforms, like ABiQ, make it easy for smaller businesses to utilise data to help them make critical business decisions.
The benefits of business intelligence to SMEs in the UAE
- Answers important business questions quickly: Business intelligence enables SMEs to quickly sift through data and then use the results to make critical decisions.
- Easy access to company information: Through business intelligence platforms, like ABiQ, business owners can get easy access to hard-to-find verified contact details, including phone numbers and email addresses.
- Saves time: Business intelligence saves SMEs time. Through automation and Artificial Intelligence (AI), your business can spend on data entry and other mundane tasks that are prone to human error.
- Insights into market trends: Through business intelligence, SMEs can identify industry trends early. This will help them stay ahead of their competitors.
Business intelligence for the UAE
The UAE is a region of exceptional opportunities. ABiQ can help you with your growth plans for the region. We use digitalisation and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to provide unique forecasting and data analysis, to help you grow your business in the Middle East.
We spend time researching by using a wide range of different sources and platforms to gather our data. This enables us to establish an initial connection and understanding of who they are, what they do and who they are connected to.
Our research team meticulously validates and cleans up our data through a variety of ways including site visits, calls and other third-party services such as the chamber of commerce and credit bureau. This ensures the data we provide is validated and verified.
Unique AI and analysis
We use our decades of experience to build self-developed and unique forecasting models using Artificial Intelligence (AI). This translates big data into clear business insights, enabling you to make decisions on your business growth through the power of digitalisation.
We continually review and edit our data to ensure it’s up to date and relevant. Our research team and Artificial Intelligence (AI) complement one another to provide contextual and accurate information, leaving you to focus on growing your business by using the opportunities our data brings.
Connect our intelligence platform directly into your CRM. Your sales team will always have the latest information on high value opportunities at the tip of their fingers. You can save both time and money by having all the information you need at the click of a button.
With our unique networking tool, you can:
- Track projects in Africa, UAE, and Saudi Arabia worth over $5 Trillion.
- Access over a million companies in Africa and the Middle East.
- Access company shareholders, subsidiaries, and detailed contact information.
- Connect with decision-makers and grow your business, across Africa and the Middle East.
- Drive your growth strategy across all 68 Middle East and African countries.