ABiQ outlines the benefits of business intelligence for SMEs in South Africa. SMEs can easily obtain hard-to-find verified contact details, including phone numbers and email addresses. Businesses can identify industry trends early. This helps them stay ahead of their competitors.
ABiQ outlines the benefits of business intelligence for SMEs in South Africa.
Previously, business intelligence was largely used by big businesses to help them make informed business decisions and to identify their target market. Smaller businesses, nowadays, make further use of business intelligence for the very same reason. That said, smaller businesses may only need to utilise business intelligence at a smaller scale. Some small businesses may require a business intelligence platform with bigger scope. Modern business intelligence platforms, like ABiQ, make it easy for small businesses to use big data, and insightful analysis, to help them make critical business decisions.
The benefits of business intelligence to SMEs in South Africa
- Business intelligence helps South African SMEs answer important business questions quickly: Business intelligence enables SMEs to quickly sift through data and then use the results to make critical decisions.
- Gives South African SMEs easy access to company information: Through business intelligence platforms, like ABiQ, South African business owners can get easy access to hard-to-find verified contact details, including phone numbers and email addresses.
- Saves small businesses in South Africa time: Business intelligence saves South African SMEs time. Through automation and Artificial Intelligence (AI), your small business can spend on data entry and other mundane tasks that are prone to human error.
- South African SMEs enjoy key insights into market trends: Through business intelligence, South African SMEs can identify industry trends early. This will help them stay ahead of their competitors.
Business intelligence for South Africa
Africa is the land of opportunities. ABiQ helps you with your growth plans for the region. We use digitalisation and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to provide unique forecasting and data analysis, to help you grow your business in South Africa
We spend time researching by using a wide range of different sources and platforms to gather our data. This enables us to establish an initial connection and understanding of who they are, what they do and who they are connected to.
Our research team meticulously validates and cleans up our data through a variety of ways including site visits, calls and other third-party services such as the chamber of commerce and credit bureau. This ensures the data we provide is validated and verified.
Unique AI and analysis
We use our decades of experience to build self-developed and unique forecasting models using Artificial Intelligence (AI). This translates big data into clear business insights, enabling you to make decisions on your business growth through the power of digitalisation.
We continually review and edit our data to ensure it’s up to date and relevant. Our research team and Artificial Intelligence (AI) complement one another to provide contextual and accurate information, leaving you to focus on growing your business by using the opportunities our data brings.
Connect our intelligence platform directly into your CRM. Your sales team will always have the latest information on high value opportunities at the tip of their fingers. You can save both time and money by having all the information you need at the click of a button.
Reasons to invest in South Africa
South Africa is arguably one of the most promising emerging markets globally. South Africa has a unique combination of first-world infrastructure and an emerging economy. South Africa has the potential to create a strong and dynamic investment environment. Below are some of the top reasons to invest in South Africa:
- Hot emerging market
- Diversified economy
- Abundance of natural resources
- Young talent pool
- World-class infrastructure
At ABiQ, we provide validated data and trusted business intelligence covering Africa and the Middle East. We use our unique forecasting and project tracking tool to track projects worth over $5.8 Trillion in 68 countries across the Middle East and Africa so that you can stay ahead of your competitors and grow your business.
For more information on investment opportunities in South Africa contact ABiQ today.