ABiQ outlines the benefits of business intelligence for SMEs in Nigeria. Nigerian SMEs can easily obtain hard-to-find verified contact details, including phone numbers and email addresses. Small businesses in Nigeria can identify industry trends early. This helps SMEs in Nigeria stay ahead of their competitors.
ABiQ outlines the benefits of business intelligence for SMEs in Nigeria.
Previously, business intelligence was primarily used by big businesses to help them make informed business decisions and to identify their target market. Nowadays, SMEs are making more and more use of business intelligence platforms. Nigerian SMEs may only need to utilise business intelligence at a smaller scale. Some Nigeriansmall businesses may, however, need a business intelligence platform that encompasses more diverse tools. Modern business intelligence platforms, like ABiQ, make it easy for small businesses in Nigeria to use big data, and insightful analysis, to help them make critical business decisions.
The benefits of business intelligence to SMEs in Nigeria
- Business intelligence helps Nigerian SMEs answer important business questions quickly: Business intelligence enables Nigerian SMEs to quickly analyse big data and then use the results to make critical decisions.
- Gives Nigerian SMEs easy access to company information: Through business intelligence platforms, like ABiQ, Nigerian business owners enjoy easy access to hard-to-find verified contact details, including phone numbers and email addresses.
- Saves small businesses in Nigeria time: Nigerian SMEs can use business to save their most precious resource: time. Through automation and Artificial Intelligence (AI), Nigerian small businesses can automate and analyse tasks, improving their efficiency and productivity.
- Nigerian SMEs enjoy key insights into market trends: Through effective utilisation of business intelligence, Nigerian SMEs stay ahead of their competitors. Small businesses in Nigeria are empowered to discover, and act on, market trends, long before their competitors do.
Business intelligence for Nigeria
Nigeria is the land of opportunities. ABiQ helps you with your growth plans for the region. We use digitalisation and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to provide unique forecasting and data analysis, to help you grow your business in Nigeria.
We spend time researching by using a wide range of different sources and platforms to gather our data. This enables us to establish an initial connection and understanding of who they are, what they do and who they are connected to.
Our research team meticulously validates and cleans up our data through a variety of ways including site visits, calls and other third-party services such as the chamber of commerce and credit bureau. This ensures the data we provide is validated and verified.
Unique AI and analysis
We use our decades of experience to build self-developed and unique forecasting models using Artificial Intelligence (AI). This translates big data into clear business insights, enabling you to make decisions on your business growth through the power of digitalisation.
We continually review and edit our data to ensure it’s up to date and relevant. Our research team and Artificial Intelligence (AI) complement one another to provide contextual and accurate information, leaving you to focus on growing your business by using the opportunities our data brings.
Connect our intelligence platform directly into your CRM. Your sales team will always have the latest information on high value opportunities at the tip of their fingers. You can save both time and money by having all the information you need at the click of a button.
Reasons to invest in Nigeria
Nigeria has vast natural resources, most of which are yet to be fully exploited. There is tremendous investment opportunity in Nigeria, especially in the minerals sector. Here are some of the top reasons to invest in Nigeria:
- Abundance of natural resources
- Large consumer market
- Fast-growing economy
- Political stability
- Improving infrastructure
At ABiQ, we provide validated data and trusted business intelligence covering Africa and the Middle East. We use our unique forecasting and project tracking tool to track projects worth over $5.8 Trillion in 68 countries across the Middle East and Africa so that you can stay ahead of your competitors and grow your business.
For more information on investment opportunities in Nigeria contact ABiQ today.