ABiQ researches and produces frequent reports on key markets and sectors. These market reports will help you gain insights into over $5 Trillion of active project opportunities across the Middle East and Africa!
Egypt Oil & Gas Market Report
One of North Africa’s leading countries, Egypt has extensive natural resources; a young and increasingly educated workforce; relative stability in terms of governance and more economic growth prospects than in the past decade.
Egypt presents Africa’s largest market in terms of GDP and consumers; foreign currency availability and exchange rate stability and FDI.
ABiQ has produced an extensive report on Egypt’s Oil & Gas industry. This 18-page report provides unique insight into the current status of the Oil & Gas sector in North Africa’s most populous country.
Table of Contents
- Facts & Figures
- Initiatives and achievements
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
- Business climate
- Risk and reward
- Post Covid-19 and market opportunities
With Africa deeply embedded in our roots, ABiQ is committed to supporting the growth of the African economy. Africa is a land of opportunities and ABiQ can help you with your growth plans for the region.
With our unique networking tool, you can:
- Track projects in Africa, UAE, and Saudi Arabia worth over $5 Trillion
- Access over a million companies in Africa and the Middle East
- Access Company shareholders, subsidiaries, and detailed contact information
- Connect with decision-makers and grow your business in Africa and the Middle East
- Drive your growth strategy across all 54 African countries
ABiQ tracks projects worth over $4 Trillion in Africa, UAE, and Saudi Arabia. Book a free demo now or register here to get free access to a light version of our platform.