Construction Projects in Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia’s construction industry is projected to recover in 2021 and grow in 2022. As per the leading project tracking platform, there are multiple ongoing and upcoming construction projects in Saudi Arabia worth over $1 Trillion.
The lockdown caused by the global pandemic and the oil price drop did affect the economy, however, stimulus packages worth billions of dollars announced by the government helped Saudi Arabia recover. The kingdom continues to focus on developing infrastructure and move away from Oil as part of Vision 2030.
Get in touch with ABiQ today to find more information about ongoing and upcoming construction projects in Saudi Arabia.
ABiQ is one of the leading project tracking platforms which allows you to track projects in Africa, UAE, and Saudi Arabia worth over $4 Trillion
- Access over a million companies in Africa and the Middle East
- Access Company shareholders, subsidiaries, and detailed contact information
- Connect with decision-makers and grow your business in Africa and the Middle East
- Identify the top players in the market based on value and count of projects by stage and status
- Find the right companies at the right time to generate more business
- Speak to the consultant during specification or connect with the contractor on the award
- Visualise the size of the market by Industry type and location.
- Help define your strategy for successful market penetration
- View the top 20 Organisations by project role and industry
- Find the Organisations with the biggest market share in your area of interest
ABiQ tracks projects worth over $4 Trillion in Africa, UAE, and Saudi Arabia. Book a free demo now or register here to get free access to a light version of our platform.
Expand Your Business in Africa Today
Get access to trusted and valuable data to inform your business decisions and open opportunities for growth.
Sectors we cover
Saudi Arabia's population will increase by 4 million people over the next ten years. The country is investing heavily in critical infrastructures such as water and power. There are more than $5.5 billion of water projects currently under construction.
Growing investment in water infrastructure in Saudi Arabia means spending during 2021 will increase to $2.3 Billion.