Construction Projects in UAE
Over the last two decades, UAE led the way on mega construction projects globally. Most of these megaprojects are now complete. However, there are still several world-class projects in development. There are many construction projects in the UAE worth around $100 Billion as per the leading project tracking platform ABiQ.
The construction market in UAE looks promising as the government continues to focus on developing new infrastructure to meet the demand of a growing population.
Get in touch with ABiQ today to find more information about upcoming and ongoing construction projects and construction companies in UAE.
ABiQ is one of the leading project tracking platforms which allows you to track projects in Africa, UAE, and Saudi Arabia worth over $4 Trillion.
- Access over a million companies in Africa and the UAE and Saudi Arabia
- Access Company shareholders, subsidiaries, and detailed contact information
- Connect with decision-makers and grow your business in Africa and the Middle East
- Identify the top players in the market based on value and count of projects by stage and status
- Find the right companies at the right time to generate more business
- Speak to the consultant during specification or connect with the contractor on the award
- Visualise the size of the market by Industry type and location.
- Help define your strategy for successful market penetration
- View the top 20 Organisations by project role and industry
- Find the Organisations with the biggest market share in your area of interest
- Find list of top construction companies in UAE, Saudi Arabia and Africa
Sectors we cover
Saudi Arabia's population will increase by 4 million people over the next ten years. The country is investing heavily in critical infrastructures such as water and power. There are more than $5.5 billion of water projects currently under construction.
Growing investment in water infrastructure in Saudi Arabia means spending during 2021 will increase to $2.3 Billion.
The United Arab Emirates is investing more than $4 billion in active water projects. There are currently just over $3 billion under construction with the balance still in the ore-execution phase.