Job Description / Role
The purpose of this position is to support our Direct Sales team through the generation and qualification of leads. This role requires working closely with the sales team to meet and exceed targets and objectives.
- Create new opportunities for the sales team and/or account managers by creating and filtering new target lists
- Drive demand in specific territories through focused telephone campaigns
- Cultivate leads by assessing the unique opportunities and laying out the value proposition for customers
- Conduct a needs analysis to meet the end-users requirements
- Ensure consistent and ongoing coverage of account or territory assignments based on your understanding of your sales opportunities
- Understand all products and work closely with a salesperson
- Maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction within the accounts
- Maintain a positive, professional ‘total customer service’ attitude
- Coordinate, plan, and schedule sales meetings and demonstrations for the sales team
- Demonstrate the ability to create and manage conversations at all business and technical levels of a client’s organization from their CEO to a Systems Administrator.
- At least 2 years of experience in a successful telesales/inside sales role is mandatory.
- Good communication skills in English are essential, in both written and oral form.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and ability to work in a multi-national environment.
- Requires someone who is adaptable, and has the ability to use their initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Location: Based in South Africa
ABiQ tracks business opportunities and supply chain activities in African markets and delivers trusted and transparent data for global foreign investment. We develop clever algorithms to analyse and forecast Africa’s growth rate and identify areas of opportunity for businesses to thrive. We also have a solid team of on-the-ground researchers sourcing and validating trusted data.
- Online validated and reliable market intelligence;
- Unique and intelligent market forecasts;
- Timely and accurate activity updates;
- Supply and demand market balance insight
- Transparency, competition, and access to info
- Knowledge of who is behind businesses and relations with other regional businesses in the region
- Accurate up-to-date contact information of all business organisations and people
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.