In recent years, Africa has made great efforts to improve its investment climate. The continent is rich with natural resources, including oil and gas, diamonds, gold, and uranium resulting in endless business opportunities in Africa. Many of these natural resources remain untapped as of now. GDP growth and foreign direct investment (FDI) flows have registered a positive trend as well.
This is the right time to invest in Africa as Africa’s population is set to increase by 25% over the next 10 years. It will grow from 1.340 billion in 2020 to 1.617 billion by 2030. This will result in demand for additional electricity capacity as well as schools, hospitals, and retail space to meet the requirements of the growing population.
According to trusted business intelligence service ABiQ, East Africa has more than $1.5 billion of active health-care projects.
Read about more business opportunities in Africa here.
Investing in Africa
Africa is globally known for endless business opportunities, but access to trusted and credible intelligence has always been a critical factor.
– Where are these opportunities?
– When will they come to market?
People and companies are ready to invest in Africa, but they hesitate due to a lack of verified data and business intelligence.
Trusted business intelligence
African Business Intelligence (ABiQ) tracks business opportunities and supply chain activities in African markets and offers the first real applied market and business intelligence for African economies. In an opaque market such as Africa, ABiQ delivers trusted, credible access and transparency which will help in business growth.
Grow your business in Africa
Here are just some of the ways ABiQ can help you grow your business in Africa:
- Generate leads by accessing thousands of trusted and validated phone numbers and emails for companies and people in Africa
- Access extended information on every listed company in all 54 mainland African countries, including government and ministries
- The on-the-ground research team is continuously contacting companies and people to validate data to ensure you have the right information at your fingertips.
- Find out who’s connected to who through our impressive networking tool and established solid business leads.
- Quickly identify the top players in the market based on value and count of projects by stage and status
- Find the right companies at the right time to generate more business in Africa
- View the top 20 Organisations by project role and industry
Interested to find out more? Book a free demo and learn more.