Did You Know?
Use trusted and validated data on the African markets to help you open up business opportunities and achieve your growth plans. ABiQ’s unique forecasting tool gives you exclusive insights into the development of the African economy, across all 49 mainland countries.
By market, organisation, ownership and sector
Filter facilities by various criteria, including, status and type
Focused on population, utilities, power, healthcare, infrastructure, and more
Broken down by country
How we can help you
ABiQ provide access to much needed market data and analysis for each country:
- The overall market risk profile
- Breakdown of companies by sector and ownership
- Facilities by status and industry
- Currency data
- Macro data
- Forecasts to 2100 for population growth; electricity and water; education and healthcare; and infrastructure
- News and insights from external as well as internal sources.
Data collated from only credible sources combined with bespoke research and focused on all 54 markets across Africa
Consolidated overviews of individual markets, broken down by region and country and includes risk profiles for business, security, health and financial risk
Unique and customised forecasting to benchmark against the rest of the world and identify the potential for growth
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Give us the details and we’ll do the work for you.