Opportunities in Africa
The Covid-19 pandemic affected economies across the world and Africa was no exception. Real GDP for Africa contracted by 2.1% in 2020. However, with the exception of a few countries in Europe, most of the world is on the path of recovery. With unlimited opportunities and a project market worth over $2 Trillion, is Africa ready to recover as well?
ABiQ is hosting a webinar to discuss the opportunities in Africa post-Covid-19. ABiQ will also discuss upcoming and ongoing projects in Africa, top-performing sectors, challenges, and the future of the region.
With Africa deeply embedded in our roots, ABiQ is committed to supporting the growth of the African economy. Africa is a land of opportunities and ABiQ can help you with your growth plans for the region.
With our unique networking tool, you can:
- Track projects in Africa and the Middle East worth over $5 Trillion
- Access over a million companies in Africa and the Middle East
- Access Company shareholders, subsidiaries, and detailed contact information
- Connect with decision-makers and grow your business
- Drive your growth strategy across Africa & the Middle East region